The L.A. Care Provider Directory lists providers that participate in the L.A. Care network. The network is the group of providers that work with L.A. Care.
The L.A. Care Provider Directory lists:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Midwives
- Physician Assistants
- Family Planning Providers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Outpatient Mental Health Providers
- Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)
- Freestanding Birth Centers (FBCs)
- Indian Health Care Providers (IHCPs)
- Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
The Provider Directory has:
- L.A. Care network provider names
- phone numbers
- business hours
- languages spoken
- it tells if the provider is taking new patients
It also gives the level of physical accessibility for the building, such as:
- stairs with handrails
- restrooms with wide doors and grab bars
If you want information about a doctor’s education, training, and board certification, please call L.A. Care Member Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY: 711).
If you need a printed Provider Directory, call L.A. Care Members Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY: 711) or you can download a digital copy in the Resources section of the Medi-Cal Member Materials page.
You can find a list of pharmacies that work with Medi-Cal Rx in the Medi-Cal Rx Pharmacy Directory. You can also find a pharmacy near you by calling Medi-Cal Rx at 1-800-977-2273 (TTY 800-977-2273 and press 5 or 711).