How to get help
L.A. Care wants you to be happy with your health care. If you have any questions or concerns about your care, L.A. Care wants to hear from you!
L.A. Care Member Services is here to help you. L.A. Care can:
- Answer questions about your health plan and L.A. Care covered services
- Help you choose or change a primary care provider (PCP)
- Tell you where to get the care you need
- Help you get interpreter services if you do not speak English
- Help you get information in other languages and formats
- Help getting timely appointments
- Replace your ID card
- Answer questions about problems you cannot resolve
- Assist with scheduling transportation
If you need help, call Member Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY: 711). L.A. Care is here 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays. The call is toll free.
L.A. Care must make sure that you wait less than 10 minutes when calling.