Do I Qualify?
Medi-Cal is a public program that provides health care coverage to adults, families, older adults, and people with disabilities who meet the income requirements.
Who can apply?
- People who live in Los Angeles County;
- People who are a parent, child, adults without children, older adults or disabled; and
- People who meet the income guidelines
How do I qualify?
As of January 1, 2014, more people can qualify for Medi-Cal:
- Adults, including both parents and adults without children, with yearly earnings of less than $15,856 for a single adult, or less than $32,499 for a family of four.
- Children in families whose yearly earnings are less than $39,325 for a family of two, or $59,625 for a family of four.
- Seniors with low incomes.
- People with disabilities with low incomes.
How much will I pay?
Medi-Cal with L.A. Care is free for families who qualify. There are no monthly premiums or co-pays.
Am I Eligible for Medi-Cal?
To see if you are eligible for the Medi-Cal program, view the Medi-Cal Qualification Chart.