Los Angeles County DPH Acute Communicable Disease Control:
- List of conditions reportable by providers: updated on 3-24-20 to include reporting diseases by email (using secure transmission), and for COVID-19, reporting deaths and cases to specific email addresses. Healthcare providers must report all positive COVID-19 laboratory results to LAC DPH (except for tests performed at the Public Health Lab). Laboratory list
- Report a death associated with COVID-19: by phone or secure email immediately. Telephone 1-888-397-3993 or 1-213-240-7821 or complete the Novel Coronavirus Death Report form and send via email (using secure transmission to COVIDdeath@ph.lacounty.gov.
- Report all other COVID-19 cases: by completing the Medical Provider COVID-19 Report Form and sending by fax to 310-605-4274 or send by secure email to COVID19@ph.lacounty.gov.
- Laboratory Reporting: The list of reportable conditions that laboratories must report was revised on 3-24-20. All novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) results must be reported electronically within one working day. Positive specimens must be submitted to the Public Health Laboratory.
Long Beach Health and Human Services:
- To report a case of COVID-19, fill out the Long Beach COVID-19 Report Form and fax the form and a copy of the positive laboratory result to 1-562-570-4374 or send by secure email to LBEpi@longbeach.gov.
Pasadena Public Health Department:
- To report a case of COVID-19, fill out the COVID-19 Report Form at the Pasadena Public Health Department website. Fax the form to 1.626.744.6115 and call 1.626.744.6089 on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (note: closed every other Friday) or for after-hours call 1.626.744.6043.
⇒ Keep up to date by visiting the LAC DPH Coronavirus Webpage for Health Professionals.