IMPORTANT: Are you enrolled in Medi-Cal? Has your contact information changed in the past two years? Give your county office your updated contact information so you can stay enrolled. Go to or call the Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services at 1-866-613-3777

File a Grievance

We want to hear your concerns about the quality of health care services you receive. If you are not happy, are having problems or have questions about the service or care given to you, let your doctor know. Your doctor may be able to help you or answer your questions.

If you are still not happy, you may report your problem — or file a grievance — with L.A. Care.

You have many ways to file a grievance. You can do any of the following:

Write, visit or call L.A. Care.
Member Services Department
1055 W. 7th Street, 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017


213-438-5748 (fax)

Fill out a grievance form at your doctor’s office.

You have more rights as a Medi-Cal member.