Flu and COVID-19 Resources & Tools
Provider Flu Resources
Providers are the most trusted source of vaccine information and advice. For that reason, please offer flu vaccination during each office visit and encourage patients six months of age and older to get their flu shot. L.A. Care makes the following resources available for providers in support of promoting flu vaccination. COVID-19 resources are also listed below and will be expanded as resources become available.
- How to Sustain Influenza Vaccination Efforts- Access two interactive webinars about preventing influenza through sustained vaccination efforts, during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- LAC DPH Influenza Letter to Clinicians
- Strategies to Shorten Talks about Vaccines - Use the right approach to improve health outcomes and reduce hospital costs
- Fight the Flu – Designed for members, L.A. Care's Flu page houses a flu myths video, a list of community flu clinics, and educational material.
- Community Flu Clinics – Visit our community flu clinics page for a list of upcoming flu clinics open to the public.
- Provider Flu Blast – General information about flu for providers.
- World Health Organization – Visit the WHO website for global flu updates and surveillance information.
- Centers for Disease Control – Visit the CDC website for up-to-date information on national flu information.
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health – Visit the LAC DPH website for up-to-date flu information in Los Angeles County.
- ‘FightFluTogether’ Campaign Encourages Californians to Get Vaccinated Against the Flu
- Vaccinate Your Patients Against Flu
Provider COVID-19 Resources
- Understanding and Communication about Covid-19 Vaccine Provider Guidelines
- Communication Skills for Talking About COVID Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccines Are Important For Your Health Flyer (Version 1) (Version 2)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Are Important For Your Health Poster (Version 1) (Version 2)
- Health Advisories – Stay up-to-date with evolving COVID-19 information by visiting L.A. Care’s COVID-19 health advisory page.
- COVID-19, Public Health, and Practice Perspectives on Equity PDF or Audio Recording