How to Get Care
- Call your doctor. You may speak to an operator who answers calls for your doctor’s office when it is closed.
- Ask to speak to your doctor or the doctor on call. A different doctor may answer your call if yours is not able to do so. A doctor is on hand by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and also on weekends and holidays.
- Describe your health problem and follow any directions that are given.
- Nurse Advice Line: You may also call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-249-3619 (TTY 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Help Getting to Your Appointment: We work with LogistiCare to help those who need a ride get to and from the doctor's office.
- Member Services: Call Member Services to find an urgent care clinic close to you.