Medi-Cal Enrollment Resources and Support
Has your income recently changed due to COVID-19? L.A. Care is here to help. We are here to support you with free and low-cost health coverage options.
What Is Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is a public program that provides health care coverage to children, adults, families, seniors, and people with disabilities who meet the income requirements.
L.A. Care Medi-Cal members can choose a primary care provider from our large provider network. We also offer a free 24/7 Nurse Advice Line, as well as telehealth visits. Our telehealth partner, Teladoc®, offers access to a doctor by phone or video chat. Especially during this pandemic, it's an important way for members to access urgent care from the safety of their own home.
Who Can Apply?
- People who live in Los Angeles County;
- People who are a parent, child, adults without children, older adults or disabled;
- People who meet the income guidelines; and
- People under the age of 26, regardless of their immigration status
- People over the age of 50, regardless of their immigration status
Talk to Our Team of Enrollment Specialists
If you have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can help. Our team of enrollment specialists can help you understand what you will need to apply for free Medi-Cal coverage for you and your household.
We can also answer any questions related to Medicare and Covered California™ eligibility.