Serve Your Community
Be a part of three unique volunteer groups—our Regional Community Advisory Committees (RCACs), the Health Promoters Program and Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI) Councils—that help L.A. Care Health Plan meet the needs of the community.
Who We're Looking For
- L.A. Care members of one of our health plans or a parent of an L.A. Care member
- Members who live in one of our 11 RCAC regions
- Members over 18 years of age with a commitment to community health activities
- Seniors and people with disabilities who want to promote better health in their communities
- Community-based groups (CBOs) and advocate groups to participate in our RCACs
How to Join
Call us at 1-888-522-2732 to learn more about serving your community.
- For RCAC and CCI Council Membership, choose #2
- For Health Promoters, choose #4