Why Choose L.A. Care Covered ™?
We offer some of the most affordable premiums in Los Angeles County, while providing high quality care.
L.A. Care Covered ™
We're committed to being here for you and your family no matter the situation.
For over 20 years, L.A. Care has been your community-inspired health plan. We are here for you, and always here to help.
Live life knowing L.A. Care has you covered.
- Access preventive care services with no co-pays or co-insurance
- Talk to a registered nurse about health concerns through our 24-hour Nurse Advice Line
- Participate in free exercise classes and health workshops at one of our Family Resource Centers and Community Resource Centers
- Choose local health care services from one of the largest provider networks among Covered California™ plans
Shop with confidence knowing that you can get affordable health coverage through L.A. Care.
L.A. Care was built specifically to ensure access to health care for Los Angeles County residents.
As Covered California’s only public option, we are proud to annually offer some of the most affordable premiums in L.A. County.
More than health care — we invest in the lives of our members and communities.
L.A. Care is about community and the people of L.A. County. Elevating health care is more than just providing quality medical services. It means reinvesting in communities and supporting multicultural empowerment. We support our communities through programs and services like:
- Community Resource Centers, working with local communities to stay active, healthy and informed
- L.A. Care Community Link, an online search that can show you local services if you need help with food, unemployment, or other issues.
We are also proud to support communities by giving grants to programs that support the overall lives of our members:
- Food for chronically-ill patients and families in need
- Housing for those experiencing homelessness
- In-home caregiver training so that members don't have to move to a nursing facility
Be part of a health plan that gives back to our L.A. communities.