- 3/4 lb. of ground turkey
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Form into loaf shape and put into a pan.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes until firm.
*Makes 6 servings. Nutritional information suggested per serving.
Calories: 155 | Total Fat: 7 g | Sodium: 675 mg | Cholesterol: 30 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Protein: 19 g | Carbohydrates: 7 g