Primary Care Doctors For Medi-Cal Members
How To Make a Doctor Appointment
Your doctor gives you primary, or basic, medical care.
- Call your doctor’s office to schedule an appointment. Your doctor’s phone number is on your L.A. Care ID card.
- Be on time for your appointment. If you need directions, ask the doctor’s office.
- If you cannot go to your appointment, call the doctor’s office right away.
- If you miss your appointment, call right away to make another appointment.
- Show the doctor’s office your ID card when you are there.
Start getting your care now! Call your doctor for a checkup.
A Special Message to New Medi-Cal Members
It is important for a new member to get a check-up even if you are not sick. Be sure to schedule this checkup soon after becoming an L.A. Care member.
Call your doctor today to make an appointment for a new member check-up. Your doctor’s telephone number is on your L.A. Care
We Reward Our Members
L.A. Care gives rewards to babies and teens who get check-ups!
Call L.A. Care for more information.
Getting Specialty Care