In Home Supportive Services
Important Information for IHSS Members Previously with Community Health Plan (CHP):
As of February 1, 2012, PASC-SEIU Homecare Workers Health Care Plan members will become L.A. Care Health Plan members. PASC-SEIU Homecare Workers Health Care Plan is also called In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Workers Health Care Program.
As a new member to L.A. Care:
- Your benefits will not change;
- Your premium and co-pays will not change;
- Your primary care provider (PCP) will not change; and
- The choice of County clinics and hospitals will not change.
If you have questions, please call L.A. Care Health Plan at 1-888-839-9909.
Choose a link below to:
- IHSS Member Handbook (PDF)
- Provider Directory (PDF)
- Find eligibility information
- Learn about COBRA/Cal-COBRA
- Learn about the Individual Conversion Plan (ICP)
- Find a doctor where you live
- Find a pharmacy close to home
- Learn about your benefits as an L.A. Care Member
- Learn about all the resources we offer you
Click on this sentence to find out about your
health coverage status.