Healthy Mom Program
Giving birth is an exciting time in a woman's life, but it is not easy. It can be especially hard for a new mom to adjust after giving birth. That's why postpartum care is as important for a mom as it is for the baby.
Postpartum care helps you get used to having a baby in your life. It can also give you valuable emotional and physical support.
L.A. Care’s Healthy Mom Program provides support for new moms to get the postpartum care that they need.
The program will:
- Educate you on the importance of the postpartum visit
- Help you schedule your postpartum visit within your postpartum period (21-56 days after delivery)
- Arrange interpreting services, if needed
- Arrange transportation, if needed
- Reward you with a $40 gift card if you attend your postpartum visit
Call 1-213-694-1250 Ext. 4408 to reach a Health Education Advocate to join the Healthy Mom Program and to schedule your postpartum visit.