You’re Invited! Provider Webinar on Public Charge
Learn how proposed changes to the Public Charge rule may impact your patients
Get answers to these questions, and more:
- What is public charge? And how is it changing?
- Who is affected by the changes?
- What do I tell my patients if they ask whether they should dis-enroll from Medi-Cal?
- Where can I refer patients who ask me for information on this?
- How will this impact emergency care?
To join webinar:
Register Now for the webinar
Webinar Call-in: (800) 260-0702
Access Code: 457989#
For more information:
Contact Penny Griego at PGriego@lacare.org
Anyone attending the WebEx portion of the call, especially the first time on any given computer, should log into WebEx ahead of time to ensure you are able to access the event at the time of the event. You may be required to download a small file so that the application will run properly, otherwise it may result in not being able to view or join the web. If you are unable to access WebEx, contact your I.T. Dept or check your network settings.
The Executive Web Conference service is currently not compatible with IPhones, IPads or any type of mobile device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This webinar is being offered in partnership with Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County